University Services Human Resources
Attention all University Services Teamster Represented Employees
Interested in becoming a Mechanic? U Services is providing a start!
University Services is offering up to $1,500 per semester towards a two-year HVAC Mechanic Degree
University Services Enrichment Program (USEP) is offering an opportunity for Twin Cities University Services Teamster represented employees to receive up to $1,500 of reimbursement per semester for tuition expenses towards a two-year Mechanic Degree in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
- Must be employed with the University of Minnesota for at least 18 months.
- Interested Teamster represented employees are responsible for enrolling in a HVAC two-year degree program.
- Reimbursement up to $1,500 in tuition expenses per semester will be made after successful completion of course work at the end of the semester.
- This is a taxable benefit.
- Send applications to Coy Hillstead of Human Resources at email@example.com .
- Individuals selected to be eligible for reimbursement will be notified.
- FM Teamster represented employees should contact their immediate supervisors for additional information, as well as the application form.
- All other Teamster represented employees should contact Coy Hillstead, University Services HR.
Application Deadline: Now Accepting Applications
Teamster represented employees currently enrolled in an HVAC program are encouraged to apply. Graduates will be candidates for Mech 1 positions within the University system.
Read the complete University Services Enrichment Program Policy Details.